Flooded basement in Patchogue
Customers expansion tank on the boiler blew.
This left her basement floor and walls to take on water damage.
Being that the basement had no dehumidifier prior to the event this caused mold growth, and condensation all around the basement walls and ceiling.
SERVPRO came in and removed all wet contents. We set up air scrubbers and a dehumidifier to dry out the remaining moisture. This elderly customer who never goes into her basement has terrible health and she was so concerned over the mold. We worked quick and made sure to take care of all her concerns.