Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As most companies do, our team relies on slogans to help memorably reach our customers. The difference is, we choose phrases that define who we are and the work we present to our customers throughout Long Island. We know that saying We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster is a tall order to live up to. We work to show every customer that level of dedication and immediate response by keeping trailers and service vehicles stocked and ready to roll out to emergencies as they occur.
With situations like water and fire loss incidents, an immediate response to begin mitigation services can prevent unnecessary tear out and reconstruction. Faster response times better protect the affected property from more costly restoration and recovery solutions.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (631) 924-1801
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Patchogue arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.