Patchogue Fire Damage Restoration Solutions
SERVPRO Helps with Fire Damage in Any Structure
The secret to any successful fire remediation and restoration process is the fast response of the technicians involved. As industry leaders, we have invested in the right equipment, vehicles, and education to ensure the fewest delays or obstacles in starting the needed mitigation work after fire disasters. Some of these actions include:
- Soot removal
- Surface cleaning
- Smoke remediation
- Water removal
- Air filtration
Insurance plays a critical role in the Patchogue fire damage restoration and recovery process, as much of the cost of this rehabilitation of your property can get covered by the policy you hold for your residence. SERVPRO cuts out all the red tape of the damage claim approval to communicate directly with your adjuster about needed documentation, estimations, and restoration plans to get the cleanup started on your property.
Pre-Job Scoping Objectives
Job scoping is one of our SERVPRO team's initial actions to gather pertinent information about a property after a fire loss emergency. There are several objectives to this process, and the knowledge gathered helps to focus the restoration process to come. Priorities include:
- Ruined Contents – Direct inspection shows what contents have been destroyed by migrating effects and what can still get protected through relocation and on-site cleaning efforts.
- Estimation – Claim approval is subject to the expected cost of restoration and reconstruction, so we use gathered scoping data to create the detailed estimate necessary.
- Restoration Plan – Scoping helps our crew chief and production management create a custom restoration strategy for the property.
Fire Damage Hazards
Much like nearly all restoration projects that our SERVPRO team undertakes, there are specific safety and structural integrity challenges to consider. Fires produce several safety hazards, few being as directly impactful as soot particles. We take early actions to regulate safety concerns, such as air filtration.
Fire Damage Mitigation
Mitigating fire loss threats involves swift and deliberate actions to protect the property and its structure. There are several focuses of this early effort, including:
- Debris - Debris removal is a high priority of our team as it directly correlates to two of the more challenging restoration obstacles: soot concentration and malodors.
- Water - Water is another threatening loss effect for the property. Many floors can deal with pooling and standing water concerns with high volumes of water used to extinguish a fire. We have extractors and vacuums to help control this dangerous circumstance.
- Structure - Fires can have a devastating impact on all exposed structural elements, especially those partially or fully combusted during the blaze.
Fire Cleanup and Smoke Remediation
FSRT-Certified technicians of our SERVPRO team have multiple strategies to eliminate pressing concerns like soot and smoke residues on the surfaces of building materials and contents. Cleaning up after an extinguished fire typically requires a combination of these efforts, beginning with solvents and detergents for surface damage and continuing through more intricate abrasive methods and mechanical actions like steel wool, brushing, media blasting, and more.
Post-Fire Damage Reconstruction
South Shore residences and businesses vary considerably in age, with many historic properties making up the more than 4500 homes in Patchogue. After a structure fire, repairs and reconstruction are often necessary, especially for these older buildings less protected against the spread and destruction of the blaze. Our general contractor license helps us complete needed building services immediately following restoration.
Patchogue fire damage restoration and reconstruction involve a careful combination of experienced cleaning, needed repairs, and designated work approved by the insurance provider to return the property to preloss condition. We recognize the importance of a fast response so that you can reach our SERVPRO of Patchogue team 24/7 at (631) 924-1801.