Patchogue Residents Deserve a Caring, Efficient Team for Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO Know How Hard Fire Damage Impacts Patchogue Homeowners – We are Here 24/7 for Skilled Restoration Services!
In a report released by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), a structure fire gets reported every 45 seconds. As a Patchogue homeowner, even a small fire in your kitchen can pose a problem in terms of costly damage and stubborn smoke smells. SERVPRO mobilizes within hours of your call so that we can get started on an assessment. We work to ensure no lingering odors get left behind while taking care of cleaning your contents, making everything “Like it never even happened.”
House fire cleanup and deodorization are two critical factors for any fire damage restoration project we handle in Patchogue. Beyond the impact of the flames and smoke, intense, lingering odors could hang around for a long time. Smoke and soot can meander throughout your property, settling in crevices and cracks – even in areas far away from where the blaze occurred. SERVPRO’s fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) have the training and methods to get the job done correctly so you can get back to life as usual.
Why let SERVPRO handle fire damage and odor control?
Because the longer that your home sits without restoration efforts, the more difficult it is to salvage your contents and materials. Even if some elements like your HVAC system, light fixtures, and appliances seem to be untouched, there could be soot deposits wreaking havoc.
- Once our Green Fleet arrives on the scene and the first responders give the green light for re-entry, our crew chief begins the assessment.
- All unsalvageable materials, contents, and charred debris gets safely disposed of.
- Water removal services and drying begin if any standing water or chemicals are present from fighting the fire.
- Controlled demolition gets done to replace any unsalvageable building materials with brand new materials.
- Meticulous cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing help wrap up the project, leaving your home like-new once again.
Why SERVPRO of Patchogue for fire damage restoration? We are locally owned and operated, staffed by a team that cares about getting our residents the results they deserve. Reach us 24/7 at (631) 924-1801.